Natural Stone … greener living
Unique, exotic cradle-to-cradle products
There is life in stone
Stone ingrained with geological & historical memories
Stone – faithful to nature
Quartz flooring to perfect your renovation!
Get in touch
The flexibility of this material allows more than endless customisation. Quartz flooring can be seamlessly installed over existing concrete or tiles. This hard-wearing material is also easy to maintain, making it ideal for those wanting a dust-free environment.
Why quartz flooring is a popular choice
- It is a durable solution suitable for all environments
- This flooring offers unlimited colour opportunities
- The non-porous quality of this material enhances its hygienic capabilities
- It can be easily maintained and cleaned for years of use
Design capabilities of quartz flooring
Kitchens – Quartzite lends itself well to high traffic areas like the kitchen. With its durability, it can withstand any spills or dropped items.
Bathrooms – This water-resistant material can maintain its stunning appearance in any bathroom space. It is also slip-resistant.
Laundry rooms – Similar to the considerations indicated for bathroom applications, quartzite, it is a great solution for laundry rooms as it can withstand accidental water or detergent spills.
Outdoor areas – It is suited to outdoor living areas, such as patios or around pools. Resistant to fading and staining, you can enjoy its beauty for years to come.
What are the benefits of quartz flooring?
Seamless quartz flooring offers a long list of benefits that have short and long term incentives. Here are some of our favourites:
The strength and durability offered by quartz makes it a perfect choice for high traffic areas as it is able to withstand rigorous use without becoming vulnerable to damage. The resin used to form this flooring also makes it scratch resistant.
Unlike other natural stone solutions, quartz tiles do not require sealing or resealing in order to continue looking its best. With regular cleaning, this cost-effective material easily maintains its natural shine.
Quartz flooring maintenance
Although quartz flooring requires low maintenance, it is still important to keep some key factors in mind to keep it looking stunning over time. Here are some tips to remember:
- Although it is stain-resistant, always endeavour to clean spills up as soon as they occur.
- Caution should be taken when moving large furniture pieces on this flooring, as deep scratches and dents can still occur.
- All that is needed for successfully cleaning this flooring is a mixture of mild detergent and water.
- Debris should be regularly swept up with a soft broom and vacuuming should be done carefully to avoid accidental scratches.
Get in touch
See other Materials